Introducing a project that celebrates self-love and the importance of valuing our bodies - "Not All Canvases are Created Equal." I am excited to announce a collaboration with photographer Christopher Brown to bring this project to life.
This project is an ode to self-love and a reminder that we must prioritize ourselves and love the body we walk this earth with. It is a call to honor our bodies and embrace our unique beauty.
To kick off this project, we are releasing two limited-edition prints that showcase the beauty of diverse bodies. Each print captures a unique moment that celebrates self-love and the beauty that comes with it.
At the heart of this project is the message that not all canvases are created equal. Every ‘body’ is unique, and that is something to celebrate. We hope that this project will inspire others to embrace their bodies and appreciate the beauty that comes with self-love.
Join us in celebrating the beauty of diverse bodies and the importance of self-love. Order one of our limited edition prints today and be reminded of the power of loving yourself
Our prints are available on high-quality, museum-grade materials that are designed to last. You can choose from three different options to suit your taste:
Paper: Our paper prints are made with Museum Quality 310g Cold Press Cotton Rag Paper and Epson archival inks. This option is perfect for those who want a classic look and feel for their print.
Canvas: Our canvas prints feature a Heavy 2-over-1 Oxford weave pattern and are perfect for those who want a more textured, tactile feel to their print.
Metal: Our metal prints feature pigment inks on aluminum with a Matte Non-Glare Finish. This option is perfect for those who want a sleek, modern look to their print.
All of our prints come in three different dimensions: 18" x 24", 24" x 32", and 36" x 48". Each print is signed, numbered, and comes with a certificate of authenticity, ensuring that you receive a truly unique and special piece of art.
Don't miss out on the chance to own a piece of this limited edition collection. Celebrate the beauty of diverse bodies and the importance of self-love with one of our high-quality prints today.
- Apparel orders are processed within 3-5 business days.
- Art prints are made to order and ship in approximately 10 business days. If your artwork is framed please allow up to an additional 7 business days for your item to ship.
- Please allow for additional processing time on weekends and holidays.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- You will receive an email with your tracking number as soon as your item is fulfilled.
- To be eligible for a return, please contact us within 21 days, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Note: Items must be unworn, unused, include all tags, and be free of perfume or stains.
- All forms of "art" and items returned more than 30 days after delivery are non-returnable.
- All sale items are final. No exchanges or refunds.