'The Black Mamba' - Kobe Bryant's nickname, a name he gave himself. For Bryant, the moniker was more than a nickname. It was his alter-ego created to get through the lowest point of his career.
We all go through strife and have our battles no matter who we are; let this piece be a reminder to inspire you to push through the dark times toward the light.
Kobe Bryant served as an inspiration for humanity. He lived life by following his passion and encouraged others to live their lives doing what they love. He will always be an inspiration to me and an example to fuel my drive toward greatness.
- Three print options
- Paper Museum Quality 310g Cold Press Cotton Rag Paper with Epson archival inks
- Canvas Heavy 2-over-1 Oxford weave pattern
- Metal pigment inks on aluminum, Matte Non-Glare Finish
- Dimensions: 18" x 24", 24" x 30", 36" x 48"
- Signed, numbered with a certificate of authenticity
- Apparel orders are processed within 3-5 business days.
- Art prints are made to order and ship in approximately 10 business days. If your artwork is framed please allow up to an additional 7 business days for your item to ship.
- Please allow for additional processing time on weekends and holidays.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- You will receive an email with your tracking number as soon as your item is fulfilled.
- To be eligible for a return, please contact us within 21 days, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Note: Items must be unworn, unused, include all tags, and be free of perfume or stains.
- All forms of "art" and items returned more than 30 days after delivery are non-returnable.
- All sale items are final. No exchanges or refunds.